Energy Buying Team of the Year
Launched for the first time in 2015 it’s back again. If you think you have the right people in your consultancy offering the best insight into the energy markets apply for this award. In a climate of static prices making procurement work is tougher than ever, have you got what it takes to win this title?
Sponsored by npower.
To enter, please download the word document form and return completed to [email protected]. All entries must adhere to the following guidelines:
- There are three questions to be answered.
- Question 1 accounts for 40 marks, question 2 for 20 and question 3 for 40.
- Your final score will be out of 100.
- There is a minimum score requirement.
- The top five scoring consultancies above the minimum score requirement will make up the shortlist for the secondary judging panel.
- Please take only 600 words or less for each answer. Any answer that goes over the limit will be truncated.
- Please feel free to use pictures but sparingly.
- Make sure that each question is before the relevant answer.
- As the first judging panel will assess your entry anonymously, please do not use your company name or brands in any of the answers. Failure to do so in an answer will lead to that answer being deleted and no score being registered for that answer.
- Judges’ decisions are final and binding; and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into relating to any of their decisions.
- Deadline for entry is 5 p.m. on April 18th The shortlist will be announced on May 16th 2016 and the winner announced on June 30th at the awards ceremony.
- Please make sure that you pay the entry fee of £550 ex VAT by April 25th 2016 or your entry will be voided. Entry fee guarantees judging by the first judges’ panel, two tickets to the awards ceremony and a £50 donation to Parkinsons UK.
- Any entries shortlisted will be guaranteed another two tickets to the awards ceremony.