By entering an award and completing an entry form, you agree that the following statements are true:
- If it is found that an entrant has contravened any of these statements, their entry will be withdrawn immediately. There will be no refund of the entry fee.
- Your company carries out energy procurement on behalf of commercial customers;
- You can demonstrate that you have fees transparency with your customers or you do not withhold or give false information to customers when communicating fees to them; and
- Based on the last 12 months, your company has not had a complaint upheld by an industry body or been featured in the media (TV, National/Local Press, Trade Press and Online) for unprofessional conduct.
- Judges will consider each entry submission against the category criteria while using their own discretion based on their relevant experience and expertise.
- The role of the Chair of Judges is to clarify the criteria and to mediate in the event of a draw to determine a clear winner. The Chair of Judges does not have a casting vote.
- Judges’ decisions are final and binding; and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into relating to any of their decisions.
- Energy Live News Ltd (ELN) is not liable for any costs incurred by candidate organisations during the judging process.
- Any entrant who, in the opinion of the judges or the organisers, is perceived to have influenced any member of the judging panels or TELCA team will have their entry disqualified.
- ELN reserves the right to withdraw an entry from the judging process at any time if the entry is deemed inappropriate for any reason.
- If it is found that any entrant has knowingly provided false information on their entry form, ELN reserves the right to withdraw any entry submitted by that organisation.
- By entering or agreeing to participate in TELCA, all entrants agree to the above terms and conditions.
- Fully completed entry forms must be submitted by 1700 on April 16th 2018.
- If payment for your entry is not received by 23rd April 2018, it will be withdrawn from shortlisting.
- For nomination-only categories, short-listing of finalists is at the discretion of the Chair of Judges.
- To ensure the highest possible score, entry forms for each award category should be completed in full, including only information that is relevant to the specific criteria to enable the judging panel to assess merit.
- All entries must adhere to the following rules:
- ELN reserves the right, after consultation with the entrant, to move submissions to a more appropriate category.
- Once a candidate has been announced as a finalist, it cannot withdraw from the competition.
- All information supplied by entrants will be treated in the strictest confidence, with all judges obliged to sign non-disclosure agreements.
- Information supplied to Energy Live News Ltd may be used for publication (where you provide details for inclusion in our directories or catalogues and on our websites) and also to provide you with information about our products or services in the form of direct marketing activity by phone, fax or post. Information may also be made available to 3rd parties on a list lease or list rental basis for the purpose of direct marketing. If at any time you no longer wish to (i) receive anything from Energy Live News Ltd or (ii) to have your data made available to 3rd parties, please email [email protected].
- Entry does not grant an organisation rights to use TELCA name, logo, or images without the express written approval TELCA and Energy Live News Ltd. Only finalists and winners will be granted permission to use an Awards logo.
- Entries and nominations can only be submitted using the forms on the TELCA website.
- No supporting material or submissions by alternative methods will be accepted.
- Any evidence for use in the entry must be included in the entry form.
- No Consultancy name is to be used to enable the first panel of judges to assess all entries blind.
- No personnel name(s) is to be used to enable the first panel of judges to assess all entries blind.
- The entry character limit will not be extended.
- Any failure to adhere to the above rules will result in the entry being returned. Returned entries can be resubmitted once the necessary changes have been made which makes the entry compliant.