We all need a bit of good advice from time to time. But this award is for the consultancy big or small which gives outstanding advice that makes a real difference to their customers. What is it you do that means your clients say ‘thanks you really know your stuff’ and ‘you made a big difference to us?’
Please download the entry form, fill it in and return it to [email protected] by 23rd April.
All entries must adhere to the following guidelines:
- There are four questions to be answered.
- The first three questions account for 20 marks each and question four accounts for 40 marks.
- Your final score will be out of 100.
- There is a minimum score requirement.
- The top five scoring consultancies above the minimum score requirement will make up the shortlist for the secondary judging panel.
- Please take only 500 words or less for each answer. Any answer that goes over the limit will be truncated.
- Please feel free to use pictures but sparingly.
- Make sure that each question is before the relevant answer.
- As the first judging panel will assess your entry anonymously, please do not use your company name or brands in any of the answers. Failure to do so in an answer will lead to that answer being deleted and no score being registered for that answer.
- Judges’ decisions are final and binding; and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into relating to any of their decisions.
- Deadline for entry is 5 p.m. on 23rd April. The shortlist will be announced on 21st May and the winner announced at the awards ceremony on 28th June.
- Please make sure that you pay the entry fee of £650 ex VAT by May 1st or your entry will be voided. Entry fee guarantees judging by the first judges’ panel and two tickets to the awards ceremony.
- Any entries shortlisted will be guaranteed another two tickets to the awards ceremony.