Our client is a market leader in underground pre insulated pipe systems and is looking for an experienced Project Manager, to assist with their huge portfolio of projects within the Building Services and M&E design sector.
You will be required to work with a small disciplined team dealing with numerous projects at any one time and will be reporting directly to the Contracts Manager
The Day to Day responsibilities will include:
- Compiling contract specific risk assessments and method statements
- Compiling programme of work if required
- Monitoring contract costs
- Agreeing final accounts with clients and sub contractors
- 5 years experience within a similar role
- Ability to work efficiently and independently within a small but busy multi-disciplined team
- Basic understanding of quality systems e.g ISO 9001.
- Basic understanding of forms of contract e.g NEC & JCT.
If you are looking to explore new opportunities and this role sounds interesting then please get in touch at [email protected]