(£50,000 – LONDON)
I am currently working with one of the fastest growing Energy Services Company’s in the UK, with ambitions of becoming the UK’s leading service provider. Based in Hersham Surrey they offer a wide range of Energy related services to blue chip clients across the UK:
- Energy procurement
- Bureau – invoice validation, consumption reporting, AMR rollouts, aM&T
- New connections and power upgrades
- Technical Services – energy surveys, energy efficiency capex project management, consultancy, behavioural change programmes etc.
- Compliance – ESOS, CRC, P272, etc.
They pride themselves on providing excellent customer service and solutions, working in partnership with our customers. They are incredibly proud to work with clients such as Pret (350 sites across the UK), Prezzo (250 sites across the UK), the NHS, Hastings Insurance to name a few.
Our client are looking to recruit a senior team member as Director of Technical Services with 2 key roles:
- Managing the New Connections team
- Liaising with the various parties on metering upgrades – landlord, client, electrical contractors, UKPN, energy supplier etc
- Solving technical supply and metering issues
- Managing support team
- Leading energy efficiency projects
- Site surveys and report writing
- Wide range of energy efficiency technology projects
- Liaise with companies who will provide technical solutions
- Convert suitable ideas into coherent plans and proposals
- Managing trials to validate assumptions and plans
- Project manage to completion
You will manage what is currently a small team with the intention to grow this team significantly over the next 3 years. The ideal candidate is expected to be hands on and lead from the front in a very client facing role.
- Ideally you will have an engineering or relevant degree
- You will have been in the energy industry for a minimum of 6 years
- Ideally minimum two years’ experience in an engineering consultancy role (not essential)
- Excellent communication skills (including written)
- Wide range of knowledge within the energy industry
- Ambitious and driven
- A team player, wanting to be a part of an exciting growing business
Location: Hersham, Surrey, need to live within 1 hour commute, as approximately half of the time the successful candidate would be office based.
For More information, please call us on 02074488596 or send your CV into us at [email protected] .com