Our client, a leading electricity supplier across the SME & I&C space, offering both fixed and flexible energy solutions, are currently seeking a Direct Sales Manager to join their growing organisation.
The purpose of this position is to manage all internal and external aspects of the I&C sales through Account Managers, while adding value both externally and internally to the acquisition and renewal activities and processes.
- Manage all sales and renewals quality to ensure minimal objects, rejections, and process issues
- Manage, maintain and develop the Direct customer portfolio within the channel
- Work closely and support the I&C direct Sales teams to maximise the renewal of all customers within the channel
- Provide sales leadership and development within an experienced team of Key Account Managers
- Drive sales and identify other areas of ‘added value services’ within the channel
The salary for this position is between £60,000 – £70,000 base with up to a 30% bonus. For more information on this opportunity please get in touch with Daniel Acland at McLean Ross for more details.