Our client, a demand response and energy management solutions company, are looking to expand their European Global Services team and looking to hire a Manager of Energy Procurement Services,
The Manager of Energy Procurement Services, EMEA will help guide how customers buy and use energy through their unique software tool. The role will report to the Director of Global Services and will have a large potential for growth.
In this highly collaborative role, he or she will drive value directly to customers along with managing a network of suppliers and subcontractors. This person will also be developing tailored procurement strategies for customers in Europe and delivering technical advisory services.
- Risk and portfolio management knowledge and experience in UK ( and European Markets)
- Build and manage partnerships for procurement services in Europe Manage subcontracts and ensure consistent quality of service delivery from partners
- Drive procurement recommendations from analysis of changes in dynamic energy markets and regulations
- Build and manage relationships with UK (and European) energy suppliers
- Undergraduate degree, ideally in economics, statistics, finance, accounting or a related field
- 6+ years of experience working with customers (internally or as an external consultant) in the energy supply and procurement consulting space
- Master in Business Administration, Finance or related field
- VBA or scripting experience
The role is home based with a salary of £65,000 – £70,000 base. Please get in touch with Catherine McLean at McLean Ross to discuss.