Sales & Marketing Director, GB Supply
£80,000 – £100,000 base + Benefits
A well respected energy company entering the residential energy market across England, Scotland and Wales, seeks a Sales & Marketing Director to join their business.
Delivering a digital first approach, their business will focus on building innovative energy products and services for B2C customers. They are looking for creative and hard-working people to join them on this journey. If you are excited by the opportunity to build a new business and provide a truly great experience for customers then this is the opportunity for you!
The Sales and Marketing Director for the GB Supply business will deliver the sales and marketing strategies and targets within the GB Energy Retail market – responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans, sales plans and forecasts to achieve business objectives
- Develop and manage sales/marketing operating budgets
- Build leading Sales, Marketing and Customer Experience teams
- Plan and oversee all advertising and marketing promotion activities
- Develop and recommend product positioning and pricing strategy to achieve business objectives and target market share
- Manage acquisition cost
- Oversee and evaluate market research and adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions
- Proven B2C sales/marketing experience is essential, with specific experience in a service led business
- Track record in delivering successful results utilising social digital channels
- Understand key global digital marketing trends
- Proven ability to build and manage successful sales teams that are consumer focussed
- Vision lifetime value management – loyalty/rewards experience
- Product management experience (advantage)
- Experience in developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies
For more information or to apply, please get in touch with [email protected] or call us and 0207 448 7234.