Imagine your biggest client has an energy outage and they’re pointing the finger at you. Your reputation is at stake and to save it you have to step up to the mic. Would you be able to fend off a determined and aggressive journalist?
This full-day practical course shows delegates how to cope with challenging interviews when their business is under fire. You’ll get the chance to pit your wits against a hostile reporter – and learn how to hold your own, deliver your key messages and keep your good name.
- How a crisis can escalate in seconds through social media
- How journalists respond to bad news stories
- How to develop effective key messages that work
- How to take control of an interview and get your message across
- How to handle press conferences and doorsteps