Energy Procurement Manager
£40,000 – £60,000
Our Client are an innovative energy market consultancy providing electricity and gas procurement services. Due to recent growth and anticipated further growth of our client base we are recruiting an additional Energy Procurement Consulting Manager to take on the following roles and responsibilities:
- Client relationship responsibility for a small portfolio of large clients (each spending £2m+ per annum), advising clients on all aspects of their energy and water sourcing and use
- Tendering and negotiating “flexible” and/or “fixed” electricity and gas contracts
- Provide advice to clients on energy price risk-management strategy
- Holding regular review meetings with clients
- Managing and supporting energy analysts and consultants and develop their skills and knowledge
- Overall responsibility for resolving client issues with energy suppliers with the support of a team of energy analysts and consultants
Skills and Experience Required.
- We are looking for someone with at least 5 years’ experience in energy markets preferably within the retail (business to business) energy sector.
- Required skills and experience include client relationship management, team leadership and management
- Experience in Managing clients with large energy spends
- Exposure to large energy spends and complex site portfolios
- Understanding, explaining and managing wholesale market risks
- Understanding, explaining and managing distributed energy projects, energy & carbon reduction projects and/or energy and carbon compliance
For more information and to apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to [email protected], or drop us a call on 02074488599 to hear more.