£35,000 – £45,000 + company car and benefits
Our client is a leading energy services provider, currently seeking an experienced Technical Energy Manager to join their rapidly expanding team. The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing energy and carbon reduction strategies for a variety of Industrial clients throughout the UK.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant field
- Extensive experience of performing energy and carbon reduction duties within an Industrial environment
- Experience conducting energy audits and surveys
- Ability to set targets for energy and carbon reduction
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment in which industrial customers are working (including CCL, PPC, EUTOS, CRC etc.)
- A full drivers licence and flexibility with travel across the UK
- Define and maintain energy and carbon reduction policies across the client site
- Performing comprehensive energy audits and surveys
- Setting targets for energy and carbon reduction on client site
- Implementing strategies to reduce energy and carbon usage
- Presenting and delivering survey findings to key stakeholders
This client is a world renowned organisation in the Energy market and are keen to recruit an experienced candidate as soon as possible. Please send CV’s through to [email protected], or alternatively call me on 0207 448 8599.