Customer Relationship Manager
We have an excellent opportunity to join us as a technical Customer Relationship Manager. This is a brand new role created to deliver a seamless account management service across the business, taking advantage of all cross and up-selling opportunities across a range of products and services including AMR, ESOS, Procurement, Energy Alarms and Energy Management. Ideally you will come from a sales or account management background at either a supplier or broker, with the gravitas to network and build relationships. You will be recruiting and leading a small team so you should be a confident and effective people manager, able to lead and develop a team to achieve success.
- To build and maintain excellent customer relations
- To meet quarterly with all clients
- Identify opportunities for selling additional services including AMR, ESOS, Energy Alarms, Procurement and Energy Management
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure a smooth delivery of contracts and projects.
- Manage a small team delivering bill validation reporting
- Account management experience
- The ability to network and build relationships both externally and internally.
- The ability to manage meetings, strong negotiation, planning and presentation skills.
- A confident and effective people manager able to lead and develop the team to achieve success
- A high level broad product knowledge of some of the following – AMR, ESOS, Procurement, Energy Alarms and Energy Management
- Innovative thinking, decisiveness, initiative
Salary £40 – 60k plus benefits
Send your covering letter and CV to [email protected]