Reference: EM MDL
Salary: £40,000-50,000 (per annum) + Benefits
Sector: Property & Housing
Location: Midlands, Midlands
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Start Date: May 27, 2016
Our client are a pioneering provider of integrated healthcare services, have an exciting opportunity for an Energy Manager to join our innovative organisation.
Based in the midlands, this role will report directly to the Head of Property & Development and will be tasked with driving energy efficiencies, compliance and cost across the business through implementation of our energy strategy.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for driving energy saving capital projects.
- You will develop the energy buying strategy to ensure future business stability.
- Drive the introduction of energy-saving technologies across the business.
- Developing and implementing an energy awareness campaign across the retail business to demonstrate reduction in consumption and eliminate waste.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ideally coming from a similar Energy Manager role, you will have demonstrative experience of leading the design and implementation of an effective energy saving strategy for an organisation comparable in size to business.
- You will be adept at analysing relevant data, and utilising the information to create an efficient strategy, as well as commission and deliver relevant training to ensure the success of the implementation.
- You will have strong negotiation and influencing skills, with the ability to communicative effectively at all levels.
- A relevant qualification in a related field would be a distinct advantage, and knowledge of legislation, regulations and carbon impact is preferred.
For more information and to apply, please contact [email protected]