Up to £50,000 – BIRMINGHAM
This exciting new role has a number of important and exciting responsibilities which will see the individual be a part of one of the leading Commercial Real Estate teams in the UK. Some background on the role.
The role with be a crucial link between the Engineering team and the Energy/Sustainability team, so an engineering/building services background is essential.
- ESOS project delivery from planning and technical aspects including on-site energy audits, identification of energy conservation measures, analysis and calculations and presenting findings to the clients.
- Guiding the client through the entire process of online footprint and annual report submission under the Carbon Reduction Commitment (CRC) scheme including maintaining the CRC evidence pack and calculations involved
- Integral part of Energy Strategy team to come up with new energy plans across the whole business.
- Driving Energy Savings across the whole business is a massive part of this role.
- Assist the client with setting organizational and operational boundaries for Mandatory GHG reporting, data collection plan, calculations and reporting formats as required to be included in the Director’s report.
- Assisting in setting up, managing and maintaining energy management systems, processes and documentation requirements as required by the ISO 50001:2011 standard.
Desired Skills and Experience
- BEng, BSc, MEng or MSc in relevant sustainability or engineering subject
- Energy Management background
- Engineering background
- Extensive experience of knowledge of BMS systems
- Leading a small team
- A strategic thinker with a proactive attitude and attention to detail as well as good problem solving and communication skills.
- Capable of researching new ideas and technologies and look for opportunities to expand the business work stream.
- Engage with designers and sustainability consultants, in order to challenge and verify the design process.
- Excellent team working and inter-personal skills.
- Time management and prioritization.
- Able to present and explain the thought and process behind sustainability requirements.
For more information and to apply, please contact [email protected]