Settlement Performance Manager
Plus Excellent Benefits
Our client is the fastest growing renewable energy company, located in the South West of the U.K. Due to expansion of the company, our client is looking for an industry experienced Settlements Performance Manager. You’ll be required to drive our client’s settlements performance through your detailed understanding of the Energy industry framework and act as an industry expert.
- Develop and manage plans to ensure electricity performance targets are met and maintained as defined in the Balancing and Settlement Code.
- Manage relationships and be a key point of contact with Elexon and other key industry bodies to own and address any issues.
- Develop the monthly meter validation performance in readiness for gas industry targets.
- To provide timely reports, insight and recommendations on performance against electricity and gas targets to operational teams and senior stakeholders.
- Detailed understanding of the UK Energy Markets.
- Ability to communicate at all levels, confidently presenting findings.
- Strong delivery focus.
- Have successfully managed energy settlement requirements.
- Be proficient user of MS Excel.
For more information and to apply, please send in your CV into [email protected] .com or call in to hear more about this exciting opportunity on 0207 448 43 01