Legal Counsel (B2B)
Legal Counsel – B2B – Commercial – Law – Gas – Energy Solutions – Electricity
Our client is a global energy company with a focus on providing access to sustainably generated energy, combating climate change, reducing its effects and making responsible use of natural resources. Due to the expansion of the company, our client is looking for a B2B Legal Counsel to support the Energy Solutions Division. The successful candidate will provide legal advice and support to all areas of the B2B Energy Sector.
• Provide high quality, punctual, practical and commercially focussed legal advice balancing legal risk with the commercial needs of the business.
• Conduct contract negotiations with existing and new customers and their advisers.
• Provide legal advice on compliance with energy market related legislation, including Licence Obligations and industry codes.
• Manage and monitor in a professionally and commercially effective manner the outsourcing of legal work for the UK-Europe Retail team to external advisors.
• Experience of the legal and regulatory framework for UK gas and electricity retail.
• Detailed knowledge of UK retail and contractual arrangements and power purchase agreements.
• Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
• Degree in Law and qualified to practice as a legal counsel.
For more information and to apply, please send in your CV into [email protected] or call 0207 448 43 01 to hear more about this exciting opportunity.