Do you want to raise your profile as an energy expert and increase your influence?
Do you want to be one of the media’s go-to people on energy?
Do other energy consultants get calls from journalists rather than you?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, don’t let your expertise on energy policy be ignored any longer. With editorial coverage worth four times the value of advertising, your business could benefit hugely if you are quoted in newspapers and appear on TV and radio.
- What journalists are looking for from specialist interviewees
- The stories which will interest editors
- How to become the media’s go-to person for energy stories
- How to make your stories stand out
- How to give engaging interviews with journalists
This full-day interactive course includes a brainstorming session to develop story ideas and practical exercises in conducting interviews with journalists.