McLean Ross are partnered with a leading independent energy broker who specialise in energy management, procurement and consultancy. Founded 17 years ago, the business is dedicated to finding innovative ways to help their clients get more from their strategy. They are currently going through an exciting period of growth, whereby they are looking for a Head of I&C to create their I&C offering.
- Managing all sales and marketing for the company and activities within the sales team
- Overall leadership of the sales team as well as a key contributor to the broader Sales and Marketing management team
- Review performance of all sales channels based on KPIs. Identify and action improvements to achieve objectives
- Present sales, reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Ensure quality of customer acquisition efforts through quality checks, observations and customer interactions
- Continual coaching and development of team members, ensuring that your team is operating in line with company expectations, delivering a high level of customer service
- Regular progress reports presented to the Managing Director, using this process to identify areas of potential improvement and striving to achieve this
- Identify and develop a sales strategy that is attainable and conducive to business growth
- Management of team workloads; ensuring that price deadlines are met
- Responsible for maintaining team morale in order to achieve sales targets
- Experience working in the B2B Utility Industry, with a good understanding of sales and team management.
- Experience working in a sales environment, able to work towards sales targets and create an environment in which team members are pushed to achieve this
- Well-organised and able to make decisions under pressure
- Self-autonomous and able to demonstrate ability to lead a team, developing individuals into excellent sales people
- Excellent communicator, both with clients and colleagues
For more information and to apply, please get in touch with [email protected] or call 0207 448 7230. Aimee specialises in placing commercial professionals in the SMART Technology space. If this role isn’t for you, please feel free to give her a call to discuss other opportunities within the space.