Job title: Experienced Account Manager
Reports to: Head of Customer Experience
Department: Customer Experience
Hours: Mon-Fri 9.00am – 5.00pm
Salary: Dependant on skills and experience
About the company
At Businesswise Solutions, the UK’s most talented energy pricing analysts, energy improvement specialists and thought leaders are shaping the future of business energy.
We are looking for ambitious and passionate individuals to join us during an exciting period of growth.
Together, we can help change the way businesses buy and manage energy by delivering exceptional customer experiences through innovation, technology and continuous investment in our people.
If you think you have the skills and characteristics we need, please get in touch.
About the role
Account Managers are responsible for managing the commercial relationship and portfolio management of existing and new corporate clients. Developing strong relationships with customers to secure renewals/retention and identifying new opportunities.
• Developing & maintaining a portfolio of corporate clients
• Identifying new development & revenue opportunities
• Negotiation of procurement tenders to maximise revenue
• Project management of all service deliverables
• Attending regular strategy meetings with clients to understand, support and deliver objectives
• Customer information & document management
• Managing client expectations
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
• Strong understanding of the energy industry and products
• Successful track record of client portfolio management/retention and growth
• Proven ability to build strong relationships, internal and external.
• Demonstrated influence and negotiation skills in order to build strong relationships and deliver expectations
• Ability to effectively plan and prioritise workloads in line with KPI’s
• Customer focused;
• Commercial acumen;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Proven analytical skills;
• Ability to use own initiative with a pro-active attitude;
• Capacity to work under pressure;
• Influencing and negotiation skills;
• Strong oral and written communication skills;
• Business awareness;
• Result driven;
• Technically competent.
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter through to [email protected]