The Most Trusted Consultancy is the award for any broker or consultant who can demonstrate their integrity when it comes to their customers, business dealings and reputation. A highly desired prize!
There are two parts to your entry.
- Please take 1500 words or less to answer the question, why should your customers trust you? Criteria to be included and not limited to, how do you charge and why; how do you let customers know how they are being charged and why; go live rate; retention rate; conflict resolution process; how do you get the best deal for your customer and how do you find the best value energy deal. Please send your answer in a Word document to Geoff Curran at [email protected]
- Customer survey. Please supply the details (name, company, email address, phone number) of one customer who is prepared to answer a survey about you as a company. This will be online and then followed by a short phone call from Energy Live News. Any customers surveyed and called will be asked the same questions.
All entries must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Your final score will be out of 100. Your entry will account for 60% and the customer survey for 40%.
- There is a minimum score requirement.
- The top five scoring consultancies above the minimum score requirement will make up the shortlist for the secondary judging panel.
- Please take only 1500 words or less for your entry. Any answer that goes over the limit will be truncated.
- Please feel free to use pictures but sparingly.
- If you are entering more than one award this year, please ensure that the customer you ask for the customer survey is different for each award.
- As the first judging panel will assess your entry anonymously, please do not use your company name or brands in your entry.
- Judges’ decisions are final and binding; and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into relating to any of their decisions.
- ELN may contact industry players and bodies to ensure the validity of the TPI’s claims.
- Deadline for entry is 5 p.m. on 30th The shortlist will be announced on 20th May and the winner announced at the awards ceremony on 26th June.
- Please make sure that you pay the entry fee of £650 ex VAT by 30th April or your entry will be voided. Entry fee guarantees judging by the first judges’ panel and two tickets to the awards ceremony.
- Any entries shortlisted will be guaranteed another ticket to the awards ceremony.