In this episode of the Resonance podcast, you will learn:
- Why it’s more than supply chains and opportunism driving sustained energy commodity price rises
- Does loose monetary and fiscal policy mean more of the same for energy buyers?
- Oil turbulence causes a storm, but has it run out of steam?
- How the politics of NS2 is supporting high prices in gas for now
- Why coal fired electricity generation remains a critical source of power and a sign of the times as we head towards the COP26 summit
Do you need help to formulate a buying strategy to mitigate the impact of commodity market volatility on your energy contracts?
Read our client case studies, to see how clients of Alfa Energy have successfully managed their contract procurement and buying decisions to yield savings in challenging circumstances.
Go here for further information about Alfa Energy Group briefings, podcast episodes and market reports
Go here for further information about strategy development, contract procurement and energy risk management.
This is a promoted article.