6 months Rolling Contract
Our client is a leading energy supplier in Ireland. With over 1.5 million customers in both the Republic and Northern Ireland and an annual turnover in excess of €2bn. They are looking to enter the residential energy market across England, Scotland and Wales. Delivering a digital first approach, their business will focus on building innovative energy products and smart metering services for their customers.
Due to this, they are looking to secure a Utilities and Metering Consultant(SME) to cover the UK portfolio. The main responsibilities are covered below.
– Support the configuration and implementation of Utilisoft AFMS and uSmart solutions
– Manage interactions with Utiligroup related to their systems and managed services
– Act as an SME to support systems testing
– Disseminate information across the organisation to ensure that employees understand the GB industry, OFGEM regulations, retail energy processes, DCC programme and roadmap, etc.
– Lead the team to resolve the full range of industry/market message exceptions.
– Proactively track industry change and to highlight challenges and opportunities associated with change.
– Act as an responsive escalation point for customer and business issue resolution
– Manage all market interfaces, using our Market Messaging systems, to industry participants such as DCC, Elexon, etc
Experience and Skills Desired
– 5+ years’ experience of working in the GB energy or utilities sector.
– Retail market knowledge in energy or an equivalent sector
– Understanding of industry process & actors
– Proven track record for improving process efficiencies and solving problems
– Leadership skills with an ability to motivate direct reports
– Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and internal personal skills
– Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
For more information and to apply for this excellent opportunity, please get in contact with us by sending your CV to [email protected] or call us today on 02074488599