McLean Ross is a specialist recruiter for the energy industry.
Its client, a well-known UK energy supplier, is seeking an SME Consultant Channel Account Manager to join its TPI (Third Party Intermediary) team. The role will be home-based covering the Midlands area.
- Develop relationships with consultants in the NHH (Non Half Hourly) and HH (Half Hourly) SME sector with an objective to secure the profitable supply of energy to their portfolio of customer sites.
- Develop relationships with a strategic presence within the selected accounts in an effort to retain their business via Consultant Renewal Executives.
- Identify other areas of “added value business” within the customer’s organisation.
- Have the ability to work to challenging and stretching sales and on supply targets which will be mutually agreed with the Consultant Sales Manager from time to time.
Accountabilities will include:
- Establish a network of TPIs for the purpose of acquiring sales to meet business plan levels.
- Identify and target TPIs who require SME electricity suppliers for their portfolio.
- Grow excellent relationships with key TPIs, utilising TPI Executives to achieve target business levels.
- Obtain a good understanding of target clients business strategy and culture to create portfolio growth.
- Deliver against account plans to agreed targets with the ability to work towards achieving a performance in excess of the “on target” performance both in contracted and on supply volumes.
- High activity levels to exceed business targets, expected to be “on the road” four working days a week.
- Energy market knowledge is an advantage but not a formal requirement as full training will be given on product and industry.
- Understands the consultant community from end to end.
- An excellent business development track record in Key Account Management.
- Ability to prospect and present.
- Open attitude to learning and innovation.
- Proven ability to negotiate and close group deals with some complexity.
- An excellent team worker and communicator.
- Fully competent in key account management.
- Customer focused – you are aware of and anticipate what the customer needs and are innovative in meeting the needs of the customer.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation with many opportunities for a career progression. The base salary range is £28,000 – £32,000 with mileage reimbursement and up to a 30% bonus.
Please contact Catherine McLean on 020 7448 8599 or email [email protected]