Up to £50,000 + Car Allowance + Generous/Uncapped Bonus Scheme
Would you like to work with a vibrant and ambitious privately owned business?
Do you have considerable knowledge of B2B sales within the energy sector?
Do you enjoy supporting and developing others to achieve a team target?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions, this role could be for you…
The Great Annual Savings Group is one of the fastest growing companies in the business to business cost reduction sector. Due to the creation of our new Corporate channel, we are seeking to recruit an experienced person to manage a team of BDM’s across the UK (Scotland, North, West, East, South West and South East). The purpose of the role is to ensure our field business development people are able to develop and increase the company’s market share of corporate customers in this highly competitive sector.
In this role the successful candidates will be supporting, coaching and managing our team of field business development people to:
- Develop and maintain a network of corporate clients and a sales pipeline from within specific geographical territories.
- Evaluate and ascertain customer needs in order to present corporate customers with the best solutions from our product base.
- Prepare for, travel to and support during customer meetings.
- Scope and close new business opportunities and follow up on external leads.
- Ensure that all sales activities are completed in a compliant way and that relevant governance is followed.
- To achieve company sales targets and additional key performance indicators
As the Divisional Manager for our Corporate team, the successful candidate will also be:
- Supporting the BDMs in a range of issues, including complex proposals, query resolution, alternative ideas to secure business.
- Providing intelligence to the BDMs on market intelligence or competitor activity.
- Identifying the motivators within each BDM and ensuring each person feels supported and recognised for their success.
- Creating appropriate targets, in line with the overall objectives for the channel.
The ideal candidate will have proven team management experience, preferably incorporating field sales, who are focused and successful in the direct acquisition of large business contracts. With strong interpersonal skills they will be able to lead and influence staff members to exceed targets. However, they will also work with decision makers at all levels, persuading and educating them as to the proposal available. Like their team, this person will be customer focused and great at building trust and long lasting relationships. Of course, the role will bring sales targets, account management and some level of pressure, but a hardworking, resilient character with the drive to succeed will do extremely well in the role.
To apply for this role, please email [email protected] or call 0191 500 5656 and ask for Sam or Victoria.