London – £35,000
Our Client are a leading Property company based in Central London. You will be a part of their leading ENV team with exciting projects based around the UK.
The role of Environment Manager is a fee earning position within the Environment Consultancy team. Environment Consultancy is part of the wider Built Environment Consultancy team in Real Estate, providing specialist advice to property investment and occupier clients. In addition, the role and team support property and facilities management colleagues with CPD and to meet client evolving requirements.
- Manage the ISO 14001 service offering to real estate investment clients, including consultancy delivery and acting as the Environmental Co-ordinator for clients’ environmental management systems (EMS
- Support annual client submissions to legal and benchmarking schemes, such as Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark (GRESB).
- Collate, analyse and present data to support performance monitoring and submissions, including but not limited to waste, water and energy data.
- Attend client meetings and support minute taking, as appropriate, to:
- Report on the progress of current instructions,
- Discuss risk management, future opportunities and instructions.
Essential Skills / Requirements
- Experienced environmental management professional, ideally with working knowledge of the investor landlord market or facilities management.
- Proven experience implementing and maintaining an ISO 14001 certified EMS.
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving and complex challenges.
- A team player keen to work in partnership with colleagues, clients and suppliers.
- Strong written and verbal skills, to support engagement with colleagues and clients who have varied levels of knowledge in environmental management.
- Strong analytical and Excel skills, including ability to run V Look ups, create professional graphs and visuals to show total consumption, trends, percentage changes, etc. Data ‘clean up’ skills and ability to draw together data from many sources.
For more information and to apply, please get in touch with Ned at McLean Ross. [email protected]