£30,000 – £35,000
London or Oxford
Our client are a Leading Energy from Waste Provider. Due to a new remit being implemented, they have exciting plans to develop there Energy Portfolio team across London and the Home Counties. The Multi Award Winning company are a market leader in innovative Energy production and storage. Currently they are looking to hire a Energy Markets Analyst.
Aim Of Role
- To provide analysis to Procurment team
- To provide detail reports in order to present
- Rick Management positioning in order to report on Gas and Power.
- Providing Price and Trading curves.
- Risk Committee preparation and actively involved in ERC meetings.
- Trade Entry and Pennon Reports for power production.
- Market Reporting
- 1-2 years energy markets experience
- Energy Industry Background
- Rick, Reporting, Analysis, Trading
- Related Degree
This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door for a market leader in the energy industry. For more information and to apply, please get in touch with [email protected] or call us and 02074488596.