As an sales team manager, you will be responsible for increasing the total sales value for your team, ensuring consistent profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning and management. You will identify objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short and long-term sales and earnings with your focus being business to business sales growth.
The key role responsibilities will include:
- Manage and motivate a team of 10-15 energy consultants
- Have a minimum of 12 months experience in similar management role in B2B
- Knowledge of the energy market essential as well as working in a similar role
- Help maximising sales opportunities within the team
- Achieve daily run rates, monthly Revenue and KPI targets
- Manage absence, attendance and performance of team members in line with company policy
- Monthly 1-2-1 objectives with the team
- Ongoing coaching and support for individuals
- Work consistently and have the ability to engage with people at all levels
- Base salary negotiable, depending on experience
- Uncapped commission structure
- Training, development and continued support
- Working hours Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
For more information click here.
This is a promoted article.