In this episode you will learn:
- Oil causes political pain and the potentially counterproductive government responses attempting to reduce pressure.
- The risks to supply this winter for gas as we deliberate whether the margins are manageable.
- Is LNG simply arriving because the price is high, or are shipping challenges playing a factor?
- Are we preparing adequately for a no show by NordStream 2 gas this winter?
- European regulator defaults on fixing the EU ETS which remains a money making playground that is not fit for purpose. Is this an end to sensible pricing of carbon and a proper mechanism to fund renewable energy growth?
- The outlook for the UK and across Europe as central banks continue to prop-up economies in the hope of a sharp recovery.
Do you need help to formulate a buying strategy to mitigate the impact of commodity market volatility on your energy contracts?
Read our client case studies, to see how clients of Alfa Energy have successfully managed their contract procurement and buying decisions to yield savings in challenging circumstances.
Go here for further information about Alfa Energy Group briefings, podcast episodes and market reports
Go here for further information about strategy development, contract procurement and energy risk management.
This is a promoted article.