The client, a well-known energy supplier, seeks an Affinities Development Manager to join their growing organisation. This is a rare opportunity for a proven sales manager to utilise their selling ability in their Affinities Team dealing with 3rd party relationships.
This role has a base location in the Midlands but has the option to be flexible and based from home on occasion. There has never been a better time to join the client as they embark on an exciting journey to become number one in customer experience in the energy industry and have also just been recognised as one of Britain’s Top Employers.
You will use their existing affinity with customers to look to sell additional resources and services to them for mutually beneficial outcomes. You will use strong relationship and stakeholder management skills to negotiate with partners across the SME/Domestic and Industrial and Commercial business to further develop their energy management solutions.
The key aspects of this role include:
- Developing wider supply chains across customers
- Working with a number of virtual teams to design and develop new products and services
- Navigate your way around the organisation to build strong internal relationships
The successful candidate will have the following:
- A strong business development experience and previous exposure to generating new and existing business working with third parties.
- You may have experience within the energy and utilities industry or have worked in financial services with the ability to negotiate sales to large organisations and use a consultative approach throughout the sales lifecycle.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone either looking to move out of generic business development roles or someone looking to expand on their sales experience in a flexible and adaptable role.
The client focuses on their people and they are the most important asset and are what sets them apart from the competition. They offer a competitive salary and impressive benefits package and the opportunity to really shape the future of the business whilst receiving the support you need to develop your skill set and experience to achieve your long term ambitions.
For this position they are offering in the region of £40,000 with bonus and additional benefits.
If you are interested in this role, please email [email protected] or call on 020 7448 8599.
This is a sponsored article.