Salary: £45,000-50,000 (per annum) + Car + Benefits
Location: London, Greater London
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Start Date: Apr 23, 2016
Energy Consultant (£50,000 plus car)
Our Client is an established leader within the building industry. They offer a wide range of services from construction and civil engineering, mechanical and electrical engineering, to property development and facilities management. They believe that we are uniquely well equipped to take care of our clients’ requirements from design to completion and beyond. T
While each company operates independently, they are all intrinsically linked and regularly work closely together. This gives the Group the ability to successfully deliver a wide range of building projects, offering a seamless joined-up approach across all areas of expertise. We are looking to recruit an Energy Manager to develop energy management strategy, to monitor, control and conserve energy consumption across the business, LIFT and PFI sites and key client organisations.
Reporting to the Head of Technical and Professional Services you will lead all aspects of Energy Management for the EWFM business broadly encompassing; developing and implementing a group energy management strategy, energy reporting and data analysis, management of contractual compliance with our LIFT and PFI in the context of energy monitoring and setting of targets, management of external energy consultants, management of our Automated Metering and Targeting system.
Your main duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Developing and writing an energy strategy for the group’s diverse property portfolio.
- Taking the lead role in developing and producing energy reporting across the business.
- Ensure the energy reporting requirements for LIFT and PFI contracts are met.
- Provide ad hoc and bespoke energy reports as and when required.
- Write Energy Management Plans.
- Responsibility for new energy supplies, transfers and disconnections.
- Managing the purchasing of energy through our supply chain partners.
- Management of bill validation through our supply chain partners.
- Identify areas for improvement and develop business cases for consideration by the business and clients.
- Undertaking technical energy audits and produce recommendations for efficiency improvements.
- Leading energy procurement as and when required.
- Monitoring and management of renewable technologies.
- Collating and analysing energy data to inform future decision making.
- Managing our aM&T system on behalf of the business