In today’s world of flatter organisations, matrix management, and outsourced work structures, we can no longer rely on the power of our position in an organisation to influence others and make things happen.
This course focuses on the four main influencing styles and their associated tactics which can be used within and across organisations to help you achieve more win/win outcomes in your communications. It will help you work out how you typically influence others and give you a wider range of options to use.
The course covers:
- What makes us influential?
- Ways of influencing others in a positive way which builds relationships
- Diagnosing my current approach – what’s working for me?
- Broadening my approach – what other options are there for me?
- Adapting my style to the situation
- Dealing with conflict and “difficult people”.
£2,500 per day (maximum 12 people)