In this episode of the Resonance, you will learn:
- Interconnectors and cross border flows providing flexibility and security of supply to balance the delivery fluctuations caused by greater reliance on wind and solar
- Norway becoming major exporter of green electricity especially into Germany
- LNG projects in Russia and growing dominance
- German major phase out of coal and nuclear, and transmission issues
- Nuclear projects – what is the plan to provide baseload energy for Europe?
- What does this all mean for European energy buyers as markets begin to converge?
For the details of the discussion, listen to the podcast episode.
Go here for further information about Alfa Energy Group briefings, podcast episodes and market reports.
Read our client case studies, to see how clients of Alfa Energy have successfully managed their Pan-European contract procurement and buying decisions to yield savings in challenging circumstances.
This is a promoted article.