The client, one of the fastest growing energy consultancies in the UK, seeks a Strategic Power & Gas Analyst to join their team. The role has the following responsibilities:
Pick up, understand and run the existing Assurance (Flex) baskets:
- This involves physically sanctioning purchases in line with pre-determined risk management policies.
- Reporting to our clients (via the account managers) on progress in terms of purchasing relative to the prevailing wholesale market and outlining strategic decisions taken in respect of purchasing.
- Setting future risk management policies, adding supplies to future baskets run through supplier and providing communication on final tariffs achieved.
Producing a series of reports to assist sales personnel:
- A daily market report including commentary and key relevant information.
- A bespoke weekly report for clients providing a snapshot of wholesale market movement relative to their specific supply details.
- A weekly update and periodic ad-hoc reporting as required to potentially include previous procurement information and appraisal in the context of the wholesale market.
Assist in helping sales win I&C customers:
- Educating staff regarding the energy industry and assisting in the training of staff as required by sales manager(s)
- Attending meetings along with the relevant account manager as required in order to provide technical expertise.
- Writing specific proposals for customers by way of a follow up to meetings and/or to help us be successful in forthcoming tenders.
Providing MI and assisting the directors:
- Providing relevant information and analysis on client base derived from database and various purchasing baskets.
- Looking at and reporting on trends relating to our client base and revenue streams.
The salary for this role is competitive and the location is London. Please get in touch if you are interested.