Our client, a well-known UK energy supplier, seeks a Customer Solutions Manager to join their major accounts team. This is a brand new role due to growth.
The role will develop energy supply contract deal structures including bespoke fixed and flexible pricing solutions, operating cost models, commodity and non-commodity cost optimisation and customer benefits realisation linked to energy supply contracts.
- The Customer Solutions Manager is pivotal in linking supply contract innovation and energy services in order to enhance existing supply customer loyalty, improve contract profitability and secure new customer growth.
- The Customer Solutions Manager will be working on potential contracts from £1m to +£25m, taking responsibility for structuring bespoke fixed and flexible pricing solutions
- Develop relationships and understanding of the Major Accounts supply business working closely with business development, bid management and other core teams
- Develop relationships and understanding of third party solution providers in order to integrate these effectively with supply contract proposals.
- Ensure that the solutions are effectively handed over to project delivery/implementation, operational teams
Knowledge and Experience
- Extensive knowledge of the power and gas trading markets in order to develop bespoke pricing solutions for fixed and flexible supply contracts incorporating operating costs and commodity / non-commodity cost analysis
- Demonstrable knowledge of commercial modelling and assessment of solutions
- Must be able to lead projects and deliver to agreed deadlines
- Ability to articulate complex energy supply solutions including costs and savings calculations
- Must work in a clear and methodical manner with complete transparency
This role is home based with UK travel. Salary is maximum £60K base with a generous car allowance and bonus. Please get in touch with Catherine McLean on 0207 448 8599 or [email protected] to discuss.