£45,000 – £50,000
McLean Ross are working with an independent Energy Consultancy who are looking to expand their senior team within the UK. They specialise within Carbon and Energy management and offer Energy Audit and Procurement services to a wide range of clients. As they are expanding, they are looking to add a Senior Energy Consultant whose ambition matches their own.
Reporting to the Energy Director, you will be responsible for the following:
- Delivery of direct fee earning and project manage consultancy projects
- Delivery to quality and within budget and deadline
- Develop new products and utilise Intellectual Property to maintain commercial advantage
- Process Energy Modelling and mapping
- Responsible for sale to existing business
- Process energy modelling and mapping
Ideally you will have experience within the Building Services sector and would have worked on Renewable and Low Carbon technologies, however this is not essential. You will also have experience of Business Development in a consultancy or the Technology sector.
You will also hold the following qualifications:
- Degree (preferably in engineering)
- Incorporated Engineer, Chartered Status or equivalent preferred
- Professional membership of Energy Institute or equivalent
This is an exciting position which could enable you to make the next step in your career. Please contact Karam on 0207 448 8599 or [email protected] to find out more.