Our client, a leading European energy consultancy, seeks a Product Marketing Manager to join their Product & Partnership department.
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for the outbound marketing and customer facing activities of the product set including:
- Crafting the messaging and positioning for the products.
- In conjunction with marketing, creating and developing innovative marketing programs that drive demand.
- Understanding how people buy products & what drives them – Transfer of knowledge to the sales team.
- In conjunction with the Head of Product & Partnerships; set, develop and evolve the Product Roadmap.
- Research and analyse competitor products and target markets.
- Develop the product positioning / messaging that differentiates our client’s products in the market.
- Communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the sales process.
- Planning of the launch of new products / releases while managing the cross-functional implementation.
- Gather detailed market intelligence and conduct customer insight sessions to understand the target audience – What they want, how they want it and why it beats the competition.
- Very strong written communication skills
- Business, product or marketing background
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to identify, understand and create new target markets and product opportunities
- Strong business and commercial acumen,
- Willing to travel: circa 50%,
The salary for this role is £44,000 – £50,000 base with a company car and 20% bonus opportunity. The role is home based with travel to the Midlands and Northwest offices. Please get in touch with Catherine McLean on 0207 448 8599 to discuss.