£50,000 – £75,000 + car allowance + excellent benefits
We are recruiting for a Head of Technical Solutions for an expanding Energy Efficiency organisation. This role has come about because they have recently secured a number of major projects and are keen to develop their Technical division. Our client specialises in a variety of Energy Solutions such as District Energy, Solar, Battery Storage, ESCO Metering, etc. They are currently working with clients from a variety of sectors such as Public, Leisure, Commercial, etc.
The ideal candidate will be able to drive this team forward, add structure and offer advice on technical solutions moving forward.
- Expand and develop the team to meet the growth of the ESCO business
- Be part of the ESCO business senior team and help form and refine the market engagement strategy
- Develop and execute clear opportunity ‘close out plans’ ensuring the team is able to maintain focus on the core project priorities and to filter out non-viable engagements
- Maximise any commercial opportunities that may occur before, during and after a tender negotiation period
- Be seen within the business as the subject matter expert for EPC and develop and maintain a broad knowledge of the market trends, influences and propositions
- Network within the industry and be looked at as an Industry Leader. Be seen to be a trusted advisor / partner of clients
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly regarding company and be an integral part of their team as they continue to grow from strength to strength.
For a confidential talk regarding this vacancy please contact me on 0207 448 8599/ [email protected].