We are working with a leading energy company, currently seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their rapidly expanding organisation. The successful candidate will have a strong background in the design of energy systems or building services.
Salary: £40k to £50k + bonus + excellent benefits
- Educated to degree level in a relevant engineering field
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a design/design and build environment
- A solid understanding of design principles involving heating and cooling
- Experience of District Heating/CHP/Biomass design would be advantageous
- Good knowledge of current building regulations
- Effective communication skills
- Strong experience with AutoCAD and IES – VE
- Carrying our design feasibility studies
- Selection of plants and designs
- Liaising with internal and external contacts to determine design requirements
- Contributing to the design process from initial concept to completion
This is a great opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer keen to progress within the energy market so if you’re interested, please get in touch on 0207 448 8594 or [email protected].