Our client is a market leader in underground pre insulated pipe systems and is looking for an experienced Contracts Manager, to assist with their huge portfolio of projects within the Building Services and M&E design sector.
You will be required to work with a small disciplined team dealing with numerous projects at any one time ensuring optimum profits are achieved on each contract.
The Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Supervise and manage the Contracts Department ensuring all contracts systems are working efficiently and effectively
- Ensuring the company has sufficient installation teams to fulfil our contractual requirements
- Provide in-house training for Project Engineers and Quantity Surveyors in order that they are capable of carrying out their role efficiently and effectively
- Liaise and work with Quantity Surveyor to ensure commercial aspects of contracts are dealt with correctly and on time
- Background in building services, M&E, HVAC, groundworks background and civil works would be an advantage
- Work efficiently and independently within a small but busy multi-disciplined team
- Extensive experience using major forms of contract such as JCT and NEC
- Capable of liaising with contract engineers, sub-contractors and suppliers
If you are looking to explore new opportunities and this role sounds interesting then please get in touch.