Up to £70,000 + car allowance
One of our key clients are looking to expand their Construction arm and will be seeking a Contracts Manager to work on Energy Performance Contracts. You will be working on M&E projects across the UK for an exciting market leader for both Public and Private sector clients.
Within this role, you will:
- Oversee responsibility for the Construction of Energy Performance projects
- Lead, develop and manage the project based construction teams
- Work closely with clients from varying sectors (NHS, Education, Retail and Commercial)
- Assist with the development of the team and Recruitment matters
Ideally you will:
- Hold a strong background in the M&E and Construction sector
- Have a track record of delivering large projects across challenging environments
- Be able to show an interest in Energy conservation and Renewable technologies
- Have experience in delivering existing Energy Performance Contracts
- Demonstrate previous experience in developing teams
This is an excellent opportunity to hold a senior position within a large and well respected organisation. To speak about this vacancy, please contact me on 0207 448 8599/ “[email protected]”.