Our client, a global leader in energy management systems, seeks a Corporate Sales Manager to join their team. This is a new role created due to growth within the business.
The Corporate Sales Manager will work closely with the Commercial Director to adopt and implement the best practice corporate client strategy into the Central London area.
Our client already has a number of blue chip clients in the territory and wishes to establish new client relationships by building on this success.
- Implement Corporate Client Strategy
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with new and existing corporate clients
- Generate new Corporate clients and increase product ranges sold to existing clients
- Create and maintain a business pipeline
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Knowledge of electrical engineering
- Experience with capital equipment and financing solutions
- Energy background in either voltage optimisation, lighting, or biomass
- Building energy management systems understanding
This is an excellent career opportunity to join an ambitious business. The salary is up to £55,000 base with a fully expensed company car, company bonus scheme, lap top and mobile. Please contact Catherine McLean on [email protected] if you are interested.