Our client, a business to business energy supplier, seeks a Strategic Project Manager to join their team. This role sits within the Strategy, Rsk & Reporting team and reports into the Finance Director.
Key responsibilities include:
- Deliver Projects through new business partnerships such as telco/water
- Proactively collaborate cross-functionally across the business to set up new arrangements and configure systems
- Lead and implement efficiency and growth projects to improve business performance, deliver book value, realise operational savings and/or reduce operational risk
- Perform cost/benefit analysis and produce business cases
- Manage third party relationships
- Maximise business opportunities arising from change
- Focus on innovation and seek external inspiration to drive
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Proven track record in delivering complex projects on time to budget and to an agreed outcome
- Ability to see the bigger picture and own it
- Ability to translate strategy into day to day activity
- Start-up environment experience
This is a company that prides itself on their culture and values. The role will be based London, the salary is up to £60,000 base with an excellent benefits package. Please get in touch with Catherine McLean for more information.