Salary: £35,000-45,000 (per annum) + Benefits
Sector: Building & Construction
Location: London, Greater London
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Start Date: Jun 11, 2016
Energy Solutions Manager – London/Bracknell – £45,000
Our client are a leading strategic energy services company. They provides infrastructure consultancy to facilities management, property management, energy and healthcare services. Recently, they opened up a new exciting opportunity to support the business development and account management teams focusing specifically on the Energy Solutions Analytics and Essential business proposals.
- To proactively support the Sales process with contract and project solutions for retention enhancement and new business.
- To work with the Energy Business Development Director and other key functions within the energy business to support winning energy bid strategies.
- To support in the development of energy and technical solutions for retention, enhancement and development of existing new customers.
- You be responsible for the Technical and energy solutions across the energy business including contracts and projects to deliver the required technical proposal including working closely with the commercial and bid management team to ensure all aspects of the client requirements are met
- Treats others with dignity and respect
- The jobholder needs to have background and high level of experience in the technical
- Solutions and energy business.
- Experience and proven track record in technical solutions, estimating and cost modelling to support new and existing clients.
- Previous industry expertise in technical solutions projects and contract is required
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Ability to provide competitive solutions to support bids and tenders
- Communicates well (verbally and in writing) with colleagues and clients
- Works harmoniously with others, helping to generate a positive team atmosphere.
- Builds effective working relationships
For more information and to apply for one of the most exciting roles in one of the largest and most prestigious companies in the UK, then please get in touch at [email protected]