Our client, an ambitious new energy technology company, seeks a Business Development Manager to join their team. The Business Development Manager will work with the Head of Business Development to build relationships with partners and / or large customers and grow the capacity of assets under management.
The Business Development Manager will develop relationships with prospective clients and partners, convert them into clients that will support the business growth targets, and deliver profitable growth for the client and business.
Key deliverables include:
- Deliver or exceed agreed revenue targets for capacity under management and meet KPIs for the role.
- Identify, qualify, and target key stakeholders in new revenue generating customer or partner organisations.
- Develop and deliver robust propositions that identify the potential benefits and revenue streams available.
The ideal person will have:
- A good degree.
- At least 5 years’ of relevant work experience in a similar commercial role, preferably (but not necessarily) within the electricity industry (DNO, electricity supplier, electricity generator / developer, or in the wider electricity market)
- Experienced in using commercial research, modelling, and analysis to develop solid business propositions.
- Experienced in commercial management, negotiation and developing new relationships with customers.
The salary for this role is £60,000-£65,000 base, share options are on offer if targets are exceeded. The role is based in London. Please get in touch with Catherine McLean at McLean Ross if you are interested.