Location: Home Based
Salary: Up to £80,000 + Car + Benefits
McLean Ross have partnered with a global specialist in energy management. Our client offers combined solutions across multiple market segments. This position will sit within their Energy and Sustainability division; this division is the largest and fastest growing Energy and Sustainability business in the world
Our client offers combined solutions across multiple market segments. This position will sit within their Energy and Sustainability division; which is the largest and fastest growing Energy and Sustainability business in the world who provide the leading software and services proposition in the Global market place.
The role sits within the International Sales Team which is the leading sales organisation within their Global market place. They are one of the fastest growing, innovative and dynamic organisations within the group.
As a Corporate Sales Director you will operate in the team of sales and pre-sales specialists who operate successfully in holding C level engagements within specific target organisations. Primarily you will focus on building solutions within the domains of sustainability, energy supply and energy demand.
Responsibilities as the Corporate Sales Director include but are not subject too;
- Meeting and exceeding annual and quarterly targets
- Identify and create new opportunities within a targeted segment of the market
- Have a comprehensive understanding of customer needs to be able to recognise and articulate appropriate approaches to benefit the customer
- Be a dynamic leader to both the customers and business
- It is expected that you will have a strong sales hunting and nurturing capabilities but also work across boarders within a collaborative matrix sales organisation.
- Take an entrepreneurial approach to the business and a pro-active curiosity to their customers.
- You will have a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5+ years delivering sales.
- Experience within the energy and sustainability industry is essential.
- Fluent in English is essential other European languages is a plus.
For more information and to apply, please get in touch with [email protected] or call on 0207 448 7230.