Industry: Energy – Smart
Salary: Up to £60,000 + Excellent Benefit Scheme
McLean Ross are currently working with a leading end to end management consultancy who offer advice to all industries including the utility and environmental. You will be part of the Senior Management team within the business, who delivers on client services across the business portfolio of smart energy clients. You will also be tasked with leading the Smart Energy team, so a natural motivator and leader is essential to success.
- Be an effective leader which allows you to manage financial, budgetary and cost management on specific energy projects; making sure that performance remains in the agreed time margins.
- Effective people management of delivery teams, ensuring maximum performance.
- Provide a strategic and operational direction to the team.
- Provide industry technical knowledge to the team.
- Mentor and lead the team to drive innovation, process improvements and performance.
- Have a strong understanding of client requirements and suggest opportunities to up-sell.
- Network and build internal and external relationships, which includes being a representative at industry events.
- You will have a strong industry background along with strong interpersonal skills which allows you to converse confidently with current and prospective clients.
- Strong background of strategic development and sales and marketing techniques.
- Experience in relationship management, a capable influencer and negotiator.
- Strong in-depth knowledge of the industry and government legislation.
- Capable and confident communicator who is able to influence stakeholders at a strategic level.
- A natural leader, able to develop and grow a team
For more information and to apply, please get in touch with [email protected] or call us and 02074488596.