Energy Strategy Analyst
Bonus + Benefits
Our client are an ambitious Energy Services and Retail Energy Supplier. Recently they have partnered with a global Energy giant and as a result they a driving growth across the UK market, with a vision of being the UK’s Leading supplier. As a result they are looking for 2 x Energy Strategy Analysts to support the team in the delivery of Energy Services initiatives, in line with the business plan objectives.
- Support the development of the ES function within Commercial to improve the businesses capability and contribute to the I&C P&L.
- Make an effective contribution to the team and lead on some initiatives. Help to develop the role and grow the ES Strategy initiatives for the I&C business and its customers.
- Support the ES Manager in developing a robust framework, including appropriate governance.
- Build strong relationships with internal & external stakeholders to support the business case and proposition for each initiative.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- Ability to work well in a team environment or unsupervised is essential.
- Capable of determining priorities from conflicting work demands
- Can confidently articulate and communicate complex issues to internal stakeholders across the business, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to evaluate and present ideas and concepts to the PVD Manager.
- Have a good understanding of the UK wholesale & retail energy markets.
- Strong analytical and numerate skills including advanced excel. VBA and SQL are desirable
For more information and to apply, please send in your CV to [email protected] or call in to hear more about this exciting opportunity on 0207 448 8596