Salary £85k to £100k
(depending on skills and experience)
HRS Energy is a growing company with a record of innovation and excellence in the design, construction and operation of clean energy producing equipment and plants. We operate as part of the HRS group which has technology in use world-wide, ranging from heat recovery technology in the oil and gas industry to award winning biomass power technology here in the UK .
Due to rapid expansion in the UK, we are looking for a senior team member who has significant experience of managing complete turnkey biomass or waste to energy power plants of high value to lead our project management team.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of complete financial and schedule control of turnkey biomass or waste to energy power plants, from deign through to commissioning and handover to client.
- Tangible experience of managing high value projects (up to £200million) on time, within budget and in the context of a performance-based payment system.
- Familiarity with FIDIC or similar models of contract design and delivery.
- Experience of coordinating input of a geographically disperse, multi-disciplinary team.
- Demonstrable Project and Programme Management expertise.
- Experience of complex stakeholder relationship management with excellent report writing and presentation skills.
- Sound understanding of the renewable energy sector in the UK. (Additional experience of North America and Europe an advantage)
Based initially at our head office in West London you must be able to work throughout the UK as required.
Salary £85k to £100k depending on skills and experience plus Bonus and benefits.
If you would like to know more about the role please contact Anne at [email protected]
Please only apply for this role if you are able to meet all of the above criteria. No agencies please