In this episode of the Resonance podcast, you will learn:
- Update on the development on the Nord Stream 2 pipeline
- How demand for gas will change in the transition to a lower carbon economy across Europe
- The plan for renewables and its impact
- The likely impact on power prices in Poland
- What the anticipated heatwave means for summer prices
- Cross border activity, it’s impact on prices and does it mean convergence?
- High volatility in markets and signs of recovery with indicators such as oil, but is there value in markets if you know where to look?
- Carbon remains a price driver
For the details of the discussion, listen to the podcast episode.
Go here for further information about Alfa Energy Group briefings, podcast episodes and market reports.
This is a promoted article.