£55,000 – £70,000 + bonus + car
McLean Ross are working on an exciting role with one of the UK’s biggest independent providers of Energy Efficiency systems. They work alongside a range of clients from the public and private on various Commercial and Industrial projects. They are now seeking two experienced Senior Energy Solutions Architects, who will be pivotal in their development, to join their team during this exciting period of growth.
– Maximise commercial opportunities which may arise during any point of the negotiation period and be able to react should any issue arise whilst acquiring the contract
– Prepare complex models outlining financial characteristics of projects, project risk and customer benefit
– Be responsible for costs in all areas of team and projects
– Act upon any opportunities to ‘up-sell’ other products for the client and their services
– Develop key relationships with major organisations and influence procurement and financial decisions
– Support the sales team as appropriate
Ideally you will have detailed knowledge of the Renewable Energy and Energy Performance Contracting markets and strong technical skills within this space. You will also have knowledge project finance offerings and show that you have the ability to build complex models. The ideal candidate should have a strong Engineering background, ideally chartered.
This is an exciting opportunity to help develop a well-established Energy Consultancy within a senior capacity and assist their team driving forward. To find out further details, please contact Karam on 0207 448 8599 or [email protected]